One GRITS Journey To Convert Beloved Southern Recipes to Paleo Approved, and Darn GOOD too!

This is my story of how I am striving to change my family's life, nutritionally, for the better. Here in the deep South Keto is just now becoming more known.
After reading Gary Taubes enlightning GOOD CALORIES, BAD CALORIES I was determine to change! Armed with my own two hands, the internet (thank God for AMAZON.com), and all those wonderful blogs and podcasts available now, I am beginning my journey.
Please feel free to join me as I try to adapt all of our Southern Favorites into Gluten Free and Keto Appropriate Scrumptiousness!!! I will try to post all of the good ones, and may even blog about some failures along the way.

28 February 2013

What our troops do when they have time to kill....a nod to my friend Ryan!!! SO FUNNY_ MUST WATCH

My friend Ryan is in the army....I saw this on his Page...it is too funny not to post- even though it has NOTHING to do with food!!! Ryan says- here is what we do when they don't let us fight.....Ryan and all you army guys- thanks for fighting for our freedom, and thanks for keeping us laughing too!!!!!! Post more of these boys!!!!!-- this was a parady of the song and of the Dolphin cheerleader version too. http://youtu.be/H96-TwrwY7M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly